To reach Our Time, a non-profit helping kids who stutter: call (212) 414-9696
or email us at: email@example.com
or write to us at:
330 West 42nd St.
New York, NY 10036
Join the Fun!
There are many ways you can become involved with Our Time:
- Join an Our Time program (young people who stutter between the ages of 8-18)
- Attend Camp Our Time (young people who stutter, and their young family members and friends (ages 8-18)
- Become an artistic intern or volunteer (actors, dancers, singers, musicians, writers, directors, choreographers, designers, artists)
- Become an administrative intern or volunteer (anyone who enjoys doing all the everyday little & big things to make Our Time run)
- Make a tax-deductible donation (anyone who believes in our mission and wants to help us continue to serve all our participants regardless of financial need)
- Request a performance/class/workshop/speech (speech language pathologists, teachers, parents, principals, guidance counselors, or anyone else interested in having an Our Time staff or company member perform and/or speak at your school, institution, university, or other location)
- Join our snail-mail and/or email list (anyone interested in knowing more about what we do and staying up-to-date with all of Our Time's exciting events, just provide us with your contact information and we'll do the rest)
If you would like to do any of the above, follow the links, or contact us using the form below.
Thanks so much for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Click here to enroll in Our Time for the Winter! Our programs are now available in New York City, New Jersey, Long Island and Westchester!
Our Time is thrilled to announce that Meredith Vieira will be hosting our 2014 Annual Benefit Gala on April 28th, 2014! Save the date!